>NIL:'s white page
Place knowledge and useful sourcecode back into the public domain
(and stuff that would be out of place on my other site)
2007.12.09 - cuemaker v1.0
- Nero and EAC (Exact Audio Copy) are complete arses when it comes to supporting cue files.
- To take over the pain of having to enter all the CD-Text information, when it's already present in the audio filenames, I created cuemaker.
- This program uses basic regular expressions to auto-generate CUE Sheets from audio files in a directory
- executable (Windows), Readme, cuemaker.cpp, full source package (Visual Studio)
- Now also available from Google Code.
2005.07.10 - PSP Serial port uncovered!
- It is possible to connect to the serial port of the PSP using a simple MAX3232 montage
- More information here
2004.07.26 - dvdzone
- Mostly written by xvi (yeah, I stole is webpage design too! ;þ)
- Lists the region settings of all/selected DVD drives
- Based on fPLScsi (and a darn good example of its use too!). This means the exact same sourcecode is used to access devices on DOS, Windows, Linux and MacOS X
- Download dvdzone v0.4
2004.07.15 - fPLScsi (UPDATED)
- This is a forked version of PLScsi (hence the name) using the "old
style" PLScsi API with the added bonuses of:
- Mac OSX support
- DOS 32 bits support (DPMI/DJGPP)
- No more dependancies on the Microsoft DDK for SPTI accesses
- With these modifications, fPLScsi offers *true* CORE ("Code Once,
Run Everywhere") for SCSI passthru device access on DOS, Windows,
Linux and now Mac platforms.
- Download fPLScsi v1.1 (updated)
- For an example of the fPLScsi API or the "Code Once, Run
Everywhere" paradigm in action, have a look at the "dvdzone" source above
2004.05.30 - Orca configuration for Linux
- Orca configuration for a Linux server with 2.6 kernel (Slackware 9.1) including hardware sensors monitoring
- The Perl script to generate the monitored data (customization or orcallator/procallator for Linux)
- The matching orca.cfg file and the rc.orca to run it all
- An example of the pretty cool output
2004.05.28 - ataProbe
- ataProbe v1.0 - DOS ATA(PI) Drive detection
- Almost completely stolen from Chris Giese's public domain cdplay.c
- Compile with DJGPP
- Source code ataProbe.c
>NIL:'s Techno Feats
The old abandonned blog